Friday, January 17, 2020

Fancy

I could have worn plainer panties.....he never took note of what I was wearing other than having a chuckle as I was paraded in front of him....he didn't seem to want to have anything to do with me....and who could blame him.....with her beauty on full display and the promise of a night of ecstasy in front of him....
But I decided to wear my prettiest pink ruffles  and although my wife told me I looked adorable I expected nothing at all from him....
So imagine my surprise when he looked over at me and looked me up and down and just before he entered my wife he winked at me....
"Nice panties Sissy....."
I was almost too stunned to reply.....
"Thank you Sir!!!!"
He just laughed and pushed his cock inside her.....I don't know why but those three little words just thrilled me....












4 comments:

  1. kaaren-- I love all your pics. I have to confess, i just squirted in my panties to this one.. .so, curtsey!! hug, sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Filled panties are so tasty.....I hope you cleaned them the sissy way!!!
      Thanks for the support sara....glad at least one of us is allowed to cum in her panties!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Naturally, they are very clean now!!
      Squirting in my sexy panties is always nice. Not like the real thing, but Ms. is in control of whether that happens again.
      Keep up the great work...
      Kiss, sara

      Delete
    3. Well....if she decides to spank you for it....you just tell her it was my fault and I'll gladly go over her knees in your place!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete