Sunday, October 13, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

She came into the room and froze....
"What the hell is going on in here!!!"
Her boyfriend was gasping as a spray of cum was shooting out of his lovely cock as his hand stroked it so fast that it was almost a blur!!!!
"Well you said that we couldn't have any physical contact at all so we were sitting here talking and I was telling him about some of the new blowjob techniques I had learned this past week.....and well we couldn't touch each other so I explained them each in some pretty deep detail.....and well one thing led to another and then you came in and here we are!!!!"
"And now I have this mess all over my floor and furniture!!! You'd better clean this up before the pink bus gets here or you'll be in real trouble!!!!"
I dropped to my knees....eager to lick up all that delicious cream.....
"Never mind....just go pack your bags and wait outside!!!"
"Are you sure? I can have it all cleaned up in no time at all...."
"OUT Sissy......NOW!!!"













No comments:

Post a Comment