Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Released

He only gets released from his chastity once a month and he's allowed to cum once then he goes back into the cage until the next month....
He's only allowed to cum in my mouth.....and he doesn't seem to enjoy it....I do my best and our wives shout encouragement to both of us.....and he always gives me a huge mouthful.....but he cries about not having sex with his wife.....hey....I don't get to have sex with my wife either!!!!
He should be counting his blessings!!! Released!!!! Once a month!!!! God I would trade with him in a heartbeat....












2 comments:

  1. Once a month sounds great to someone in chastity for a year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was released once a month. I can't remember the last time I got a release from my chastity. I haven't had sex with my wife in over 10 years. I only service her orally.

    ReplyDelete