Friday, October 11, 2019

The Kids

"You know I think Ashley may have a thing for Jason....."
"C'mon they grew up practically together....of course they like each other but I'm not sure it's anything more than that!!!!
"I don't know.....did I tell you that Ashley broke a date to come with us to visit your new place...."
"Well you know....we love to see her....she's always been like family to us...."
"Where are they anyway....they both rushed off as soon as we got here...."
"Jason was very excited to show her the way we fixed up the basement....we made it a game room for him and his friends!!!! They're probably down there shooting Space Invaders or something!!!!"
"Space Invaders!!!!! You're living in the past....I'm sure they're playing something better than that!!!!"
"Well whatever....they're kids....they'll find a way to entertain themselves!!!"














No comments:

Post a Comment