Thursday, October 10, 2019

All In The Family

"So Billy I caught you jerking off into a pair of my panties....what do you have to say for yourself?"
"I'm sorry Sis....I'll never do it again!!!!"
"Alright....I'm going to spank you five times with my crop....if I catch you again the punishment will double!!!!"
"Yes Sis!!!!"
"Now you Johnny....I caught you sniffing my dirty panties....what do you have to say for yourself?"
"I'm sorry Sis....I'll never do it again!!!!"
You know you're a disgusting perv right.....so you're going to get spanked twenty times with my crop to teach you to stay out of my laundry!!!!!"
"Yes Sis!!!!"
"And now I come to you......You were jerking off into one pair while you were sniffing a pair from my laundry.....and as if that wasn't bad enough you were wearing a pair....one of my favorites....how am I ever supposed to ever wear those again without thinking about you doing all your disgusting perverted things?"
"I'm Sorry....I'll never do it again!!!!"
"Well in your case I'm just going to spank you until my arm get's tired Daddy....you know you deserve it!!!!"
"Yes Baby!!!!"











2 comments:

  1. my sisters and moms panties got me into so much trouble and were the beginnings of a lifetime of crossdressing, humiliation and some of the greatest pleasures i've ever had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes teri....panties were the start for me too!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete