Monday, October 14, 2019

Lounging

Sometimes just lounging around in our undies leads to so much more.....this is actually one of my most favorite things to do....wearing a nice bra and panty set and burying my face between her legs.....once I understood that I would give her pleasure and expect nothing in return....it actually freed me from my old male self....lots of men will lick their girl's pussy....but they do it in expectation of further pleasure for themselves....I do it only to offer her pleasure....if I make her happy them that makes me happy!!!!!













2 comments:

  1. Us sissy's spend a lot of time down there and never expect anything in return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true....it took me a while to learn this.....but after all this time I understand my place!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete