Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Did You Ever

Did you ever just....all of a sudden....realize that you're standing in your own kitchen....in your own home....wearing your own pretty things.....while your wife is getting ready to go to work....and you're going to bring her coffee....and when she sees you.....a feminized, chastised man.....she'll smile because she loves you this way...
No matter how bad things once were....it's easy to forget it all and revel in the joy her smile brings to you!!!!












5 comments:

  1. Yep all the time. I dress in something sexy every morning when I get up and make my wife breakfast and coffee then help her get ready for work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a better life than I ever imagined.....I hope it is the same for you Dan....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sometimes dreams come true Sweetie....I never dreamed I'd be where I am.....in fact I never dreamed I'd be alive this long....
      Hold onto your dreams sweet Sharon.....we all love you!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. That's so true and one of the reasons i can't wait to have our kitchen project completed. i miss such moments

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete