Thursday, October 3, 2019

Not What It Seems

"Yes Jonathan....I do love you but i just can't...."
"But Abby....I don't understand why...."
"Jonathan I can't tell you why....all I can say is that I want to....but I can't...."
"Yes we can Sweetheart......what is it what's holding you back???"
"If only I could say Jonathan....."
"Is it your little cock? I've felt it against me so many times....."
"You....You know????"
He laughed....
"Of course I know....I've known since that first time I held you close and kissed you....do you remember.....that soft night when you pressed your body against me....."
"I remember....."
"Yes.....and now here we are.....ready to consummate our love.....all you have to do is say yes my love...."
"Yes....please yes.....oh please yes.....yes.....yes!!!!!"














No comments:

Post a Comment