Monday, October 21, 2019

Everythings OK


"Yes I checked....he didn't want to show it to me at first....but when I explained that you had granted me discipline privileges he changed his mind fast...."

"Yes he was all properly locked and secure and he was blushing like a little girl while I inspected him...."

Yes.....so I was thinking....it would be so much easier to inspect him if he was wearing a skirt or a dress....maybe we should dress him like a little girl.....wouldn't that be fun?"

"I think so, and it would add so much to his humiliation......"

"OK tomorrow we'll shop for our new little girl.....rumba panties and party dresses...."

"Yes.....but for now.....he's all locked up and everything is fine.....do you want to talk to Mom, Daddy?"

"He has nothing to say Mom.....I'll see you when you get home....Bye...."












1 comment:

  1. Don't forget the diapers and plastic panties for your "little gurl"

    ReplyDelete