Saturday, June 29, 2013

These Damned Heels

These heels are killing me. My wife laid out this outfit for me to wear to come meet her downtown. She said I should take the train. But just walking from the car to the train station was torture. I really have to get more practice in heels.
It's the funniest thing though, every time I stopped to rub my sore ankles I heard brakes screeching and I also heard at least one fender-bender accident. People seem to be very careless driving these days.
I also heard a couple of "wolf" whistles and I tried to spot the hot woman who prompted them but I guess I missed them by the time I looked around.




1 comment:

  1. I love it, too funny. And at the same time. She has to feel good about herself. Good that a bit mindless. There's a blonde joke, I have yet to have figured out, since last week about laundry. But I truly don't think it's meant to be made out. I think it's like un getable if that's a word. Anyway, I agree, it's not as easy as people make heels out to be. I can walk fine in them. But rather like the 3" heels better than the stilettos as far as walking long distances. But definitely not easy going to the mall, as they can wear on you quick, for sure. But do love the flirtatious, sexiness oh n looking like a whore or easy, well how couldn't that be fun n exciting. Love the blog Kaaran

    ReplyDelete