Wednesday, June 26, 2013

He Was Fantastic Sissy

She had had a good time with her latest lover, she came home and couldn't stop talking about him.
"Oh Kaaren, he was so big, his cock must have been 10 inches at least and so thick you wouldn't believe it. He fucked me cross-eyed. I don't think anyone has ever hit the spots he was hitting and he made me cum and cum and cum. When he came in me the first time I thought he was done, but after the third time I thought I was done. Anyway it was getting late and I told him I had a sweet litle sissy waiting at home for me like a good girl and after he laughed he offered to let me use his bathroom to clean up, but I told him that that was your job. So after you've licked these panties clean you can crawl over here and get started. It may take a while it felt like he pumped gallons into me...."
As she tossed me her cum soaked panties she never even paused in her narrative as I slipped them into my mouth and tasted her and her lover...




1 comment:

  1. Sounds great, now that her lovers knows you are at home waiting for her when she is with him, maybe in the future, you will be with the both of them and able to clean them both right away. While it is still warm......

    ReplyDelete