Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Interview

My wife has been dressing sexier for work these past few days. Finally she told me that her new boss was giving her the eye but she wasn;t sure if he was interested in her that way.
I think she got her answer because when she called me to say she'd be late, her breathing was heavy and she sounded incredibly turned on.
Her boss wanted to interview her for a position he had in mind to place her in she said.
I laughed and told her to enjoy herself. I would hold dinner for her and looked forward to hearing all about it when she got home.




2 comments:

  1. This looks more like a submissive male seen, the way she is standing above him, requesting his touch, permitting him to hold his obviously un hard cock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of thought of it as a much older man who was getting ready for a hot young babe to make him cum but I can see your point of view as well.

      Delete