Thursday, June 20, 2013

No, I've Got Time

"No, I've got time to talk." my wife said into the phone.
"Yes he just got in...no he hasn't....no....just panties and stockings under his suit.....yeah I know....maybe in a few weeks....yeah I keep the key with me....sure he complains sometimes....spanking, I hadn't really considered that....well he's just starting his list of chores by cleaning me...yeah my boss...you met him the tall beautiful black man....yeah that's him....oh my god yes earth shattering.....hahaaha I'll probably be sore tomorrow but it was worth it.....yeah I guess....OK.....talk to you later sis."



As she hung up she said "My sister says hi Sissy, now get busy and when I'm done with your tongue you can start preparing dinner. After you put on something more appropriate of course."




No comments:

Post a Comment