Friday, June 14, 2013

Right up to the Very Edge

Over and over she kept up the erotic torture, "Please oh please" I begged.
"You must learn control Kaaren."
As she said this she brought me once again to the very edge of cumming only to stop leaving me gasping and twitching.
"Please, please. please let me cum!"
"Maybe soon Kaaren." she said as she began again.
"I have several conditions and soon you'll be ready to agree to anything little Sissy."
She turned off the vibrator just as I was starting to reach the point of no return.
"Anything," I pleaded, "I'll do anything please let me cum, please please,please...."








2 comments:

  1. May I note that you have a very delicious looking clitty Kaaren?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where my clitty is concerned you may do anything your heart desires!!!

      Delete