Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Do you Remember Where's Waldo?

Do you remember 'Where's Waldo"? You got a picture of a huge crowded place and you had to search for Waldo who would be in the picture somewhere. Like this...



Well it was quite the craze and it spawned books and games and probably millions of dollars for the creators.

Anyway I wouldn't mind making millions of dollars, at least I could pay my Victoria's Secret credit card bill...So I think I have something here...

A New game called Spot the Sissy. I'll cleverly conceal a sissy in a picture and you can all have fun trying to spot her. Ready? Here we go....

First "Spot the Sissy" challenge






5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. See wasn't that fun, I'll set up another game to try here before I pitch it to publishers!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know it took me a while to spot her too, but then I have ADDTHD "Attention Deficit Due To Hard Dicks"
      Maybe you have a case of that too....

      Delete
  3. Oh, I see her now, she's the one with the pretty red nail polish on.

    ReplyDelete