Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hot and Fresh

I had eaten cum, my own and some others long before I did this for my wife. What stopped me was not knowing how she would react to me doing it. Would she be appalled or elated? I had no way of telling. We had had some adventurous sex and she knew about my dressing in womens clothes before we married and she seemed to enjoy it.
She was ever-so-slightly dominant when I was wearing lingerie and dresses and I had considered myself very lucky to have found such a beautiful understanding woman. I didn't want to take a chance to ruin what we had by going that one step too far.
But I knew my little dick left her unsatisfied most of the time and after one particularly embarrassing performance where I came in her almost immediately I slid down her body, dipped my tongue in and licked her clean giving her several tremendous orgasms.
When she made me stop she pulled me to her and kissed me despite having our mixed cum all over my lips and tongue.
"I always wanted you to do that." she whispered to me and kissed me again.
That was the moment that so many doors opened for us.
Now on the rare occasion my wife allows me to cum inside her it is with the understanding that I'll immediately lick it back out of her. It makes her happy and her happiness is all I want!



1 comment:

  1. I think that many subs struggle with the same fear of going a step to far the first time they do this. Even though in most cases the woman are probably completely OK with it.

    ReplyDelete