Monday, September 16, 2013

My Wifes Friends Believe Her and Some of their Husbands Do Too

An Ongoing Fantasy

"Sweetie can you stop and come in here for a minute?"
Smoothing down my dress I put down the feather duster.
I curtseyed  as I entered the room, just like she'd taught me over the last couple of days.
"Yes dear is there something you need?"
"I wanted to discuss something with you sweetie. Please come sit by me."
I came and kneeled down next to her, I learned from painful experience that this was my proper place when she asked me to sit!
You know how nervous you were last week when you served me tea outside in your sweet little dress?"
"Yes Ma'am, I remember."
"You were afraid that some of the men around here might see you, isn't that right?"
"Yes Ma'am"
"You didn't want to be humiliated in front of any of the neighbors husbands?"
"No Ma'am."
"But it was alright for their wives to see you suck a big fat cock and have your face covered in a mans creamy cum...is that right?
"Well that wasn't really my idea Ma'am, you wanted me to do it so I...."
"So you sucked a big cock and had him cum all over your sissy face, isn't that what happened?"
"Well yes but..."
""Did I ask you to let him cum on your face?"
"No Ma'am you didn't." I felt my face blushing in shame.
"So then, it was your idea to have a face full of cum in front of all of my friends?"
"Well..."
"Did I tell you to do it yes or no?"
"Well...no you didn't tell....."
"So it was your idea then?"
"Well if you look at it that way I guess....."
"Did you like it sissy?"
I paused, I thought it over, I remembered how it had felt when his hot cum had spattered over my face, I had loved it! In that moment I had forgotten the roomful of snickering women who were watching my shameful performance and all I could think of was making this man cum.
"You made me do it Ma"am" I replied, denial dripping from my voice.
Tilting my chin up to look into her eyes she repeated, "Did you like it.....Sissy?"
Her emphasis on the word sissy had a strange affect on me, making me feel more submissive than I always felt.
"I....liked it!" I admitted as I felt my cock strain in the close confines of the cage.
"When you served me tea the other day Kathy and Steve next door watched the whole thing, they saw you in your pretty dress, they watched you as you knelt next to me as I had my tea. How does that make you feel?
I felt a tear going down my cheek, "Oh god, how can I show my face again? Oh god I'm so embarrassed, Steve has seen me in a dress! My life in this town is over, he'll tell all the guys, I'll have no friends they'll all know about me!"
"Oh my little sissy, as if any of that really mattered. Your stupid macho friends don't know anything about pleasing a woman, I would rather have you than any of them, except maybe that guy Ray, he looks likes he's hung like a horse!".
I cringed as she said out loud the thought I'd had. He was a friend but how could anyone not notice that huge bulge?
"Anyway Steve and Kathy were watching you the other day and Kathy called me and we had a nice long talk"
I was blushing crimson as I thought of the future, never being able to look my neighbor in the eye again, being a known sissy, my life as a man was over!.
"Well" she said, "Much to my surprise it turns out that your good buddy Steve is also a sissy....did you ever think so? I know I didn't!"
My mind reeled, how could that be? Steve was as macho as....me?
"Well I just wanted you to know that they're coming over for a pajama party tonight and I expect you to make Stephanie feel at home. I'll be watching missy and the paddle will be waiting if you misbehave!"

There was an embarrassed silence between us as we eyed each other in our nightclothes. I hadn't put on anything sexy, it would be too much!
"Why don't you sissies get to know one another" said my wife, "We'd love to watch!"
I tentatively kissed Stephanie, not Steve, it's not Steve, it's Stephanie....and it was delightful.




















2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I consider this high praise from such a wonderfully talented author.
      Thanks so much Leeanne

      Kisses

      Kaaren

      Delete