Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sissy School - 1954 Alumni Stories

As the Alumni gathered for Sissy Schools Homecumming Festivities some of the older sissies reminisced about old times.
"Do you remember Curtsy Class Betty, what was the teachers name?"
"Oh yes Vicky, that was always fun. She was such a big woman and her name was....um...Hannigan...yes that's it Miss Hannigan."
"I almost peed myself when she demonstrated a proper curtsy and we had to help her back up!!!!"
"And remember the look on her face when she made us recite over and over....I thought I would die of laughter."
"Do you remember the recital?"
"How could I forget!"
Together they dropped a deep curtsy and said "Pleased to meet you sir, may this sissy suck your cock?"
They dissolved into giggles as if they were still the young sissies they once were...







1 comment: