Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Wifes Friends Believe But What About Their Husbands

An ongoing Fantasy


"I honestly don't see what you're so worried about. It's just you and me."
"But honey please I can't serve your tea out in the yard, I mean just look at me...."
"I think you look adorable, don't you like being pretty for me?"
"Of course you know I do, but this dress is..."
"That dress is beautiful and fits you just right, Pink flatters your coloring, I wish I could wear colors like that."
"But honey someone might see me..."
"Oh so that's what's bothering you? You are so funny, All the women around here have seen you in dresses before, remember, they've seen you on your knees sucking a great big cock and getting cum shot onto your pretty face and you worry about them seeing you in your new dress. You're being so silly."
"But it's daylight and our fence is only 5 feet high, anyone looking over could see...."
"Could see what? A devoted husband serving his loving wife a cup of tea? I doubt the women around here would even bat an eye, In fact a couple of them have asked me how we came to this lovely arrangement. They want to try to make their husbands as attentive as you. You've become a role model."
"But honey, please, I know your friends know about me but what if any of their husbands come out...."
"So what if they do, do you think they'll yell at you? Call you names? "
"Honey I really don't want the men to know that I..."
"That you wear dresses for me? That you suck cocks for me? Do you remember a few days ago when we got the cage that you thought the women were talking about you?"
"Yes sweetheart I remember."
"Well do you honestly think that none of those women told their husbands?"
"I hadn't thought of that, I guess..."
"So you see you're worrying about nothing, silly Sissy, anyone who sees you probably already knows about what a wonderful sweet husband you are. Besides that you know I was thinking about how maybe we could have some fun tonight. I've got the key right here in my pocket  So you wouldn't want me to be cross with you now would you?"
"Oh yes please it feels like this thing has been on me forever, it would be so wonderful to have you release me tonight."
"Well I'm going out to the yard, you make me a nice pot of tea and bring it out and serve it and I'll definitely think about it. OK sweet Sissy?"
"Yes ma'am."
"Oh I like that, you should do a proper curtsey when you say that. We'll have to work on that. I'll be waiting for my tea outside."
She closed the door as I put the water on to boil. I smoothed down my dress and straightened my stockings and stepped out into the bright sunlight.






3 comments:

  1. How totally humiliating. Why don't she have you in diapers n plastic panties. What the heck

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty dress!!! Id love to wear it!!!

    ReplyDelete