Saturday, September 7, 2013

Friday is Date Night

Sometimes her dates were a little leery of our lifestyle and in those cases I gave her some privacy.
Some privacy doesn't mean complete privacy of course. Even though I wasn't going to be included in their lovemaking I always like to watch.






I'm always fascinated in her and how she and her lovers do it. Usually the initial fluffing is done by me, but after all she's the one who trained me to do it!





A slow beginning followed by a little bit more! She was always telling me how important eye contact was, from what I could see she was right!





I would have cum already, I guess that's why he's with her and I'm watching through the keyhole! He takes some time to return her favors, how I envy him, I love the taste of her!





Now it looks like they're ready and he surprises me by turning her on her belly!





She is moaning in ecstasy already, he is making her cum on his big cock! Just look at her face!





Now he turns her over and fucks her hard!





Surprising me even more he doesn't cum in her wonderful pussy, passing up an opportunity that I would give anything for right now!!!




But they both seem pretty happy with how it turns out!




He seemed confused when she hurried to the door but she knows me so well, she knew I was right there and even though I hadn't been with them she still wanted me to feel included! She's so thoughtful!












1 comment:

  1. Love the Gifs... any idea what the source is?

    ReplyDelete