Saturday, September 14, 2013

Friday is Date Night

She had introduced him to me as Tom before she stepped out of the room to freshen up. He was obviously uncomfortable and he awkwardly tried to make small talk. I knew I had better get things moving because when she returned she'd want him to be ready for her. He seemed to hold his breath as I knelt down and unzipped him to take out a really nice cock that was already getting hard, he wouldn't need much encouragement from me....


He was more than ready when she came into the room and without so much as a hello he was inside her! He hadn't even stopped to take off his pants! But lucky for me he didn't seem to mind if I kept a little for myself!


But I know her well enough to know she likes her lovers to take their time. I mean if she wanted a lover that came too quickly and left her unsatisfied she already had me! I helped her undress him and stepped away. They didn't say I had to leave so I stuck around to watch!


She was in total control at all times, when he tried to speed up she flipped him over and rode him at her pace to a couple of orgasms until she allowed him to thrust hard into her, to allow him to cum in her!


As he lay spent she smiled at me "Come and get it Sissy, it's all for you."
I eagerly accepted my sissy cuckold reward!










No comments:

Post a Comment