Sunday, September 15, 2013

It's Nothing New

There's always been sissies.

Elizabeth stepped into the drawing room, it was almost tea time and she hadn't seen her husband James all day. She had spent most of her day with her rakishly handsome music tutor and was feeling strangely aroused.
There was a strange woman wearing a lovely red dress in the room, she looked somewhat familiar.The house staff had the day off so James must have let her in.
"Excuse me," said Elizabeth, "I was looking for my husband......James? James is that you? Oh my goodness!"
He smiled at her. "I'd prefer it if you'd call me Jane."
"Oh my goodness James....er...Jane....oh my you look absolutely lovely."
As they kissed she wondered if her tutor had already left for the day, if James could indulge himself in this fashion she saw no reason why she also couldn't indulge herself.
In a moment their world had changed!!!







2 comments: