Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Of Course It's Necessary

Of course it's necessary Sissy, it's for your own good. Your lovely little clit gets your cage so messy with it's little peepee drops and your pre-cum drips that I have to make sure you get properly cleaned from time to time!
Don't you dare cum Sissy this is about cleanliness not sex! My goodness can't you think of anything else?
There now just let me turn on the cold water and we should have our little clitty ready to go back into her nice clean cage. Won't that be so nice?
As a reward for being a good girl you can dry me off and make me cum, I know you always enjoy that!








1 comment:

  1. How amazing n yet I can't help but agree with Her. I very much enjoy pleasuring Her n I so need chastity. I so miss Cock Robins chats.

    ReplyDelete