Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Napping By The Pool

She liked to go out by the pool and nap after dinner, sometimes she had a cocktail or two. I had my orders to wake her in an hour but she didn't say how I was to wake her....






Her breasts are so beautiful in the early evening sunlight...





I hear her breath catch as I run my tongue back and forth over her nipples...





Although I heard her moan her eyes are still closed, I become a bit bolder...





Thank god for string bikinis!





She parts her legs and she's very wet, but her eyes are still closed, she must be dreaming...





As I lick her delicious little pussy I hear her whisper "Make me cum Kaaren" I'm beginning to think she might have been only pretending to sleep...that's okay by me, I wanted to get my tongue in to her as soon as I saw her in the bikini!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment