Friday, November 26, 2021

Discrete

We will be having company for the weekend....a nice vanilla couple that we have known for years....
it puts me in the awkward position of pretending to be just one of the guys....
I can't wear a bra because the straps may show....and I feel naked without it....
There'll be no spankings....but I'm sure she'll keep track of how many I've earned....
She won't have any of her friends to share our her bed....and it'll be up to me to take care of her needs!!!!
But we all know that I'm woefully under equipped to do that....even if she was willing to remove the cage.....
So we had to work around it....














2 comments:

  1. I have never been caged but still can't get it up not that I care, I would need a strap on to satisfy a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife always figures out a way to spank me even if we have vanilla guests staying over. She will take me to the basement to spank me and duct tape my mouth shut. She will also sneak her boy friend in after everyone is asleep. I may not be able to wear my maids outfit but I still am required to wear leggings at all times.

    ReplyDelete