Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Kissing

Kissing is probably the most intimate thing there is....
Others may disagree....but that's how it is for me....
I have sucked and fucked plenty of people....men and women....but I rarely kiss anyone other than my wife....
Sure...I've been kissed lots of times....by lots of people....but I don't count those because they weren't my idea.....I'd go along....but it wasn't the same as a real kiss...
When a man would kiss me I can't imagine how he could enjoy it because I couldn't kiss him back....
I was a little better with women....but not that much better....especially not if my wife was watching....
But when I get to kiss another sissy....that's different....she gets an enthusiastic kiss from me no matter who else is there!!!!
The only uncomfortable part is the chastity cages banging into each other!!!!
But I can live with that!!!















1 comment: