Friday, November 26, 2021

Memory Lane

Her name was Amanda.....we dated in college....and she not only knew about my fetishes....she enjoyed them too....
The one scene that stands out most in my memory....is wearing one of her slips and her wrapping the lace hem around my stiff little dick and telling me how cute it was....
I almost came just from that!!!!
While she enjoyed our fun and games she was looking for something more "man" than me....
I didn't blame her....we had fun together.....but I was never going to be the man she wanted.
I still get Christmas cards from her....and I would love to wear her slip again....
She's the only one of my ex-girlfriends that my wife has ever been jealous of....
She shouldn't.....although I remember Amanda fondly.....she's not the love of my life!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment