Friday, November 12, 2021

Preference

"It's a good start....so what would you prefer now....I could have you on your knees sucking cocks for me or I could dress you as my pretty little maid....in frills and silks and lace....with your face made up so pretty.....and your lips covered in ruby red lipstick.....which do you think you'd prefer....cocks in your mouth now or a pretty dress?"
"Please Ma'am.....I'd prefer the dress...."
"Alright then....first I'll dress you and teach you all you need to be my little sissy maid....and then I'll have you become a cocksucker....."
"But you said...."
"All I said was that you could suck cock for me now.....or you could suck cock for me after I put you in a pretty dress....either way.....you'll be my sissy cocksucker....do you understand?"
"Yes Ma'am...."
















No comments:

Post a Comment