Saturday, November 13, 2021

Memory Lane

 Her boyfriend was a jock who was dumb as a box of hammers....but he had a nice sized cock...
While I was staying with her I could hear them fucking....and I was jealous....of him....of her....I'm still not sure....
Anyway.....many nights he'd empty his load and fall asleep leaving her unsatisfied....then she'd come to me....
"Are you asleep?"
"You know I'm not....how could I be?"
"Could you?"
"Of course I can....."
And she would allow me the privilege of giving her an orgasm with my tongue....I knew that I was licking up his cum too....but I wanted her to enjoy herself....and I kind of enjoyed it too!!!
Then she suggested that I try it....why not get it straight from the source....you've swallowed his cum dozens of times.....why not just suck his cock?
"I'll get him drunk and he'll never know it was you....but I think you'd like it....and I'll be there to help you....please....just this once....it'll be our secret....."
I could never say no to her....and to be honest....it was one of my deepest fantasies....
Funny thing is.....it wasn't just once....and it wasn't just our secret....
But I was OK with that....and she was OK with being in love with a sissy cocksucker...











No comments:

Post a Comment