Thursday, November 4, 2021

Real Housewives of New Jersey

"I swear Tony....you wouldn't believe what a bitch she was....she just kept complaining about her husband.....Tony can you pull your slip out of the way....yeah just like that....that's good....now what was I saying....oh yeah....that bitch...she has it all....the money....the car....the jewels....the clothes....OK Tony can you drop your panties and bend over the table....yeah just like that....so she kept on going on about her husband having a girlfriend....and I was like...."Bitch....if you fucked him more often he wouldn't look elsewhere!!!"
"....and that's why I decided that we needed to fuck this afternoon....alright Tony....you lube up while I strap this on and then I'm going to fuck your brains out!!!"
"Jesus!!!! Do I have to hear a story every time we fuck?"
"Sorry Tony....I was just trying to make it more romantic for you....next time I'll know....next time it'll be slam, bang, thank you Ma'am.....I don't think you appreciate me anymore Tony...."
"Just get on with it!!!! I don't have all day!!!!"
"Alright Tony....if that's the way you want it....but I'm not going to enjoy it!!!!"
 

 












1 comment:

  1. Oh, Tony is about to be the recipient of Angry Sex... I wonder if he knows what he got himself into.... not going to enjoy it? I think she's going to LOVE it. He'll be gaping like the Holland Tunnel in a while... she'll be fucking him more often

    ReplyDelete