Wednesday, September 29, 2021

A Little Different

We have played the blindfold game before but this time was a little different....
"It's going to be one of my friends that's fucking you Sissy....you know her....and now she knows you in the most intimate way....she'll be wearing my perfume and she won't speak....so you won't know which of my friends it is!!! Just think....every time she sees you she'll have that image of you in her mind....she'll picture you squirming on her big strap-on and she'll know that cute little sound you make when the head pops inside you....and she'll probably smile at you....and you'll never know which of them it is...."
I love when we play this game with men, I still have no idea who the man that fucked me was, although she tells me that I see him almost every day....now I won't know which of her girlfriends has fucked me....and she says that i see her all the time too!!!
Now every person I know could have been the one....and it's humiliating.....deliciously humiliating!!!!!
















2 comments:

  1. Lovely! My wife has long threatened to blindfold me and have me satisfy some one of our male friends. Neither of us ever thought of me being given to both a man and a woman. Everyone I met might have had me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT....is incredibly erotic. Phew....

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete