Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

I heard the door open and my wife shouting....
"Sissy!!! What the hell is going on?"
"Hello Dear....I'm fucking your boyfriend....he said he was curious and....well....one thing led to another...."
"How could you do this....in my house....with my boyfriend!!!!"
"You see Honey....if you go slow and use lots of lube....it's actually pretty easy to do...."
"You could at least stop fucking him while I'm watching...."
"But Sweetheart....we always watch each other at school.....in fact it's a requirement!!!!"
"Stop....get your bags packed....I'm calling the pink bus to come and get you....maybe I should send you both!!!"
"I'll be done in a moment Sweetheart....and I'd be happy to give his name to the Dean of Admissions...."
"Just get out....I have a lot to think about!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!!!"















No comments:

Post a Comment