Friday, September 24, 2021

Look

He pulled my wife's panties down and caressed her bottom while I could only watch...
"Your wife has a beautiful ass Sissy.....truly lovely....I'll bet you've spent many a night with your tongue in between these sweet cheeks....haven;t you?"
I couldn't speak with the gag in my mouth so all I could do was nod my head... 
"I'm going to put my cock in her beautiful ass Sissy....is that something you've ever done?"
I shook my head.....no....I've never had that privilege....
"That's a shame Sissy.....but you can watch me fuck her beautiful ass....and you can lick my cock clean after....and lick up my cum as it drips out...."
I nodded my head vigorously....
"For most husbands it would be almost the ultimate punishment to watch another man fuck his wife....let alone fuck her tight little ass.....but it's a reward for you isn't it?"
I nodded again.....and I wondered....is he just going to keep talking all night?
















1 comment: