Friday, November 27, 2020

Memories

I ran across this pic and it reminded me of my Aunt Patty....she was so much fun and she loved me....just as I was....and she knew....even before I did....that I was a sissy...
How many times did I walk into scenes like this....
No I never saw her naked....I never even got a nipslip....but I saw her in her sexy undies lots of times.....and I would blush and she would laugh....she had the sweetest laugh....
"It's OK Honey....it's just us girls here...."
I can still hear her say it.....and she would laugh and I would laugh and then she would pull me into her arms and I'd feel all those silks and nylons....
She was nice enough to never mention the little hard bump in my pants....











4 comments:

  1. She sounds like she was a lovely lady Kaaren. You are lucky to have had her in your life.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree....she was a beautiful wonderful woman...the only decent human from my fathers side of the family....she stayed with us frequently and she helped me so much when I was at the point of ultimate despair....
      But as with many good things in my life she was taken while she was vey young....younger than I am now in fact...but I still love her....and I would trade almost anything to have just one more day with her!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. That's a beautiful story Kaaren. You were lucky to have her in your life.
    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are special people who come into our lives all the time....the trick is to recognize them....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete