Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Review

"I warned you Sissy....over and over....you're not allowed to post anything that could identify either of us....but you used that picture anyway!!!"
"I'm sorry Ma'am....I didn't think anyone could....."
"You didn't think....that's obvious....I should make you stop doing all this blog stuff....then I wouldn't have to worry about my sissy husband exposing us and destroying my career!!!"
"Please....don't do that....I promise I'll be more careful....I already deleted the post....what more can I do to say I'm sorry?"
"You can bend over and count the strokes....and forget your safe word....I'll be finished when I think you've learned your lesson...."
And I learned my lesson very well!!!!
If you were really quick maybe you caught the post before I deleted it....if you did please forget you saw it....because one comment will have me in deep  trouble again!!!!















3 comments:

  1. I love the way the cane makes a gurl's knees buckle like that! My LadyJ used to call it my 'caning curtsey'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! And trisnell is spot-on about the buckling knees! Sure surrender. sara

    ReplyDelete