Friday, July 9, 2021

The Rules

She has very strict rules regarding my blogs....
Chief among those rules are that I am forbidden to post any picture that could identify me, her, or our home..
She has a very successful career and she doesn't need any scandals derailing that....
But when I showed her this pic she allowed me to post it even though it could be me....
Neither of us remember taking a pic like this....but if it's not me then it's my twin who has the same panties as I do!!!!
So here it is....maybe it's me and maybe it's not.....but I'm looking at the very same panties right this minute and everything else seems about right....
 

 










4 comments:

  1. WOW! That's HOT. Your pink cage showing through those cute panties is too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had those panties too but I wore them out and had to get rid of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...nice panties and pink cage too

    kisses

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! So cute!

    ReplyDelete