Sunday, July 25, 2021

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

My wife came into the room....
"Oh my god!!!! Daddy what are you doing!!!!"
"It's alright Honey your Sissy husband was just showing me a couple of things he learned at that school you're sending him to...."
"But what about Mom?!?!?!"
"She just went to change....she'll be back in a couple of minutes....."
"You mean she...."
"She could learn a lot from your sissy.....it would be a little awkward but if you want to join in too I guess that would be OK...."
"Ewww Daddy....no I don't think so.....I have to go call the pink bus to bring him back to school...."
"Well give it an hour or two....your Mom wants to try out these advanced techniques he's told us about and I don't cum nearly as fast as I used to!!!!"
"Too much information Daddy.....just let me know when you're all done and then I'll call..."













1 comment:

  1. That's almost like what happened to me this weekend. My wife went away for the weekend with her boy friend and my mother in law stayed with me. On Saturday when I got in the tub for my nightly bath and shave after I shaved where I could my mother in law shaved the spots I can't reach then she removed my chastity cage and shaved my balls then noticed my little inch and a half cock was getting hard and grew to about two and a half inches so she took my cock in her hand and started stroking it. I begged her to stop because I will get in trouble for cumming. Well within seconds I squirted in the tub. I then showered off and she dried me and replaced the cage and said "you really needed that and it will be our secret". What a great mother in law.

    ReplyDelete