Friday, July 2, 2021

Craving

Maybe it was in my dreams....I don't know...but this morning I woke up and all I could think of was sucking a man's cock!!! 
God....I could almost feel it....the soft velvet head on my tongue....tickling the back of my mouth.....the hard shaft between my lips.....the scent of him.....but I didn't want a hard and fast blowjob.....I wanted  him to lie back and let me slowly swallow him.....I wanted to savor every small twitch.....I wanted to linger at the head and tease him until the sweet drops of pre-cum settled on my tongue!!!
Then I'd pick up the pace....just a little.....and try to swallow him all.....my hands would be busy too....one cupping his balls and one caressing his little bottom.....slipping a finger inside him and listening to him moan......
Then that glorious moment when he would fill me with his cream.....and I would swallow every drop....and if I missed any I would be sure to lick it all up.....and as he sighed in satisfaction I would lay my head on his tummy and play with that wonderful cock....and if it happened to stir back to life.....I'd be on it like food to the starving.....
I told my wife and she just laughs at me.....she calls me a cock slut.....but she was fascinated by the details.....she said that when she was done working for the day.....maybe she'd make a call....but I shouldn't get my hopes up.....
My hopes are up!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment