Sunday, July 11, 2021

Sissy School - A Weekend Vist Home

When my wife stepped out the back door looking for me she seemed a little upset...
"What the hell are you doing out here Sissy!!!!"
"I'm just following your instructions Honey...."
"My instructions.....I thought I told you OI didn't want to catch you sucking anyones cock this weekend...."
"Actually you told me not to suck cocks in the house....so I'm doing it in the yard....I thought you'd be pleased...."
"I'll be pleased when I put your Sissy butt on the pink bus back to school....I'm calling them right now...."
"Okay....so do you mind if I finish here before I go?"
"What do you think Sissy?"
"So that's a yes then?"
She rolled her eyes and went inside to make the call.....I looked at the men around me....
"So which of you is next?"
















No comments:

Post a Comment