Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Stephanie

Yes there really is a Stephanie and yes I didn't know that my neighbor Steve was a sissy like me....
His wife and my wife started out as just neighbors when Steve and Kathy moved in down the street....but that developed into a good friendship between the two of them and once they introduced us Steve and I became friends too....
The girls were always talking while Steve and I tried our best to be men.....
There were little things.....was that a bit of nail polish on Steve's fingers?
Was that a hint of perfume?
But I pushed all that aside....I had a male friend and that was a real rarity for me!!!
But the wives....ah the wives.....they soon spilled everything to each other....
And soon afterwards Steve....Stephanie and I were formally introduced to each other as the Sissies we were....
At first Stephanie wasn't caged like I was and that made everything kind of lopsided as far as anything sexual went....but his wife, Kathy, soon remedied that....
And after that we were the entertainment whenever we got together....for some reason they both loved to watch us kiss, which was something neither of us was too fond of....
But after a few months they moved away....they live down near Fort Lauderdale....we keep in touch....but it's not the same as it was......and while we plan to visit them some day....who knows if it'll be the same?















No comments:

Post a Comment