Saturday, July 17, 2021

Best

I still find this the least enjoyable duty I perform as my wife's sissy maid.....I try my best to overcome it, but the aversion to sticking my tongue in a man's ass is still there....
I will willingly and eagerly tongue my wife's ass for hours and enjoy it but I can't seem to find the same enthusiasm when it comes to her lovers....
Now there's this one guy.....he is shaved....which is nice....and he's squeaky clean....which is a requirement....and he smells....nice.....
And he's appreciative.....he's pretty vocal.....he tells me what feels good and how much he's enjoying my services....
And he tells me I'm the best at licking his ass.....the best ever....
It's nice to be the best at something....
But even with all that....I'd rather not.....but I will if she tells me to.....and the fact that I don't refuse to do this act, that I don't like to do, is something I'll need to take up with my therapist one of these days....

















1 comment: