Monday, July 19, 2021

Just Say It

"I bought these for you today...."
"Why would you do that....those are for women...."
"I bought them for you because I want you to stop wearing mine...."
"But I....."
"I've known about your little secret since we started dating....you were always eying my panties....even when we went to bed you'd maneuver to make sure I kept them on....and then some of my undies would disappear and reappear days later....but they'd be stretched....so do you want to deny that you wear girls panties like a little sissy?"
"I don't...."
"All you have to do is ask to wear these pretty panties and you can have them.....I 'd like to see what you look like in them!!!"
"Okay...."
"Okay what?"
"Okay I'd like to wear them...."
"Wear what Sissy....make yourself clear...."
"I'd like to wear those pretty panties!!!"
"There you go Sissy....was that so hard.....while you slip those on let me see if I can find a nice bra to match...."
"But i...."
"Shhhh....Sissy....just put on your panties and be a good girl for me!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am...."















No comments:

Post a Comment