Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Talking

"So I was talking to Jenny down at the market yesterday and she said you looked like a sissy who would like a big cock....."
"I told her to keep her dirty mind to herself....but Betty from across the way overheard and she said that she was sure you'd like a big cock too....a big BLACK cock...."
"I told her that just because you wear my panties to work every day that doesn't mean you want a cock inside you...."
"Maggie....oh you know Maggie....the checkout girl said she'd seen you eying some of the other shoppers....she said you were looking at the bulges in their pants....she said it would be good for you to get some big cock to satisfy your curiosity...."
"Then old lady Henderson said that her husband loved the cock....she said she made sure he got it regularly for close to sixty years...."
"When I left the shop I put the groceries in the car and drove up the street and stopped at the naughty shop...."
"I sat in the car for a while....then I decided.....and I went in and picked this one out....I hope you like it.....all the ladies are waiting to hear....."















2 comments:

  1. OMG, wherever that neighborhood is, Kaaren, I'm thinking of relocating ASAP. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those women couldn't be wrong could they?

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete