Thursday, April 15, 2021

Humiliation

As a sissy cuckold you get used to a lot of things....
Watching while your wife is seduced by another man....yes I've done that....
Watching your wife suck another mans stiff cock....yes I've done that....
Watching another man fuck your wife's sweet little pussy....yes I've done that...
Watching another man fuck your wife's tight little ass....yes I've done that...
Cleaning up his cum from wherever he might have shot it onto or into your wife...yes I've done that....
But there are some things I'll never get used to and she knows it....
I don't like watching her lick a man's ass....it seems demeaning....I don't care to do it either, but I will if she won't....
And every time she does I get a long kiss after....because she knows....
I'm a perverted, sissy, cuckold, cocksucker but even I have things I don't want to do!!!
















2 comments: