Friday, April 30, 2021

Amanda

I dated a girl named Amanda for a short time....and I confessed to her about my love for female undies....she was kinky too and she wanted to see....
I was so nervous as I came out of the bedroom in all my frillies.....and she loved it....
"It's just adorable....your little cock in all that lace....it's just perfect...."
I thought that she might be the one after that night.....every time after that first time I spent the night dressed in my pretty lingerie, while I buried my face between her thighs and gave her one orgasm after another....
Unfortunately....despite the fun we had.....she was looking for a real man.....and that wasn't me.....and we parted company as friends....
I sometimes wonder where she is now....and if her husband is wearing her panties while he makes her come....



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. i believe Amanda must be enjoying the best of both worlds!

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The is something so sexy about a boner in nylons

    ReplyDelete