Sunday, April 25, 2021

Forbidden

Staying over at my Aunt and Uncles home was always a wonderful escape from my home life ....and my cousin was just so damned sexy that I loved staying there....even if it was just for the opportunity to get my hands on her panties....
One night I was walking past her room and the door was open and I was just about to say something when I was stopped in my tracks....
She was standing in front of her mirror wearing just her panties.....they were zebra patterned unlike the pair in the pic below.....and she had her bra in her hand while she played with her small tits....her frown told me she wasn't happy with her development....
But as far as I could see she was perfect.....and I hurried on to the guest room and jerked my little cock almost all night long with that mental image burned into my brain
Much later she got a boob job which made her look ridiculous....but I'll never forget that teen beauty....with her perfect breasts and those sexy panties....just writing about it brings it all back so vividly!!!!
My wife says I should tell my cousin about my peeping....but that moment is private for me as I'm sure it was private for her too....












2 comments:

  1. I started at age 12. My sister is 4 years older and always had the most sexy lingerie. One day, I was passing her room and saw her admiring herself in a full-length mirror. She was wearing a bra, garter, thong and stockings. I felt desire rush over my body and I knew I needed to know how that felt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it funny how we were attracted to the undies more than the girls....
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete