Sunday, April 25, 2021

Sunday Brunch

She cornered me in the kitchen...
"Lift up your apron and pull down your panties....I want to see what you have to offer!"
I did as I was told....she was a superior female after all....
"That's not much.....tell me does your wife ever allow you to cum....to spurt your sissy cream?"
"Yes she does....but it doesn't happen very often...."
"If you were my Sissy you would never be allowed to cum....never ever....orgasms are only for women.....what do you think of that Sissy?"
"I think I'm glad I'm not your Sissy....because my wife promised me that I'm going to get to cum soon and I'm really looking forward to it....."
"Oh well Sissy.....I think your wife has plans of her own....but I would have made you my top slave...."
"Thank you Ma'am!!!"
 

 











No comments:

Post a Comment