Sunday, November 24, 2019

Wake Up Call

He told me he wanted a wake up call at 4am because he had a flight to catch at 10am....
I couldn't help but wonder why he wanted so much time....the airport is only about an hour from here....maybe less on an early Sunday morning when there's no traffic...
It seemed like a lot of time just to get ready....
Then when I woke him I discovered that he was already "ready" and now I understood....and was grateful....that he wanted so much extra time before he left!!!










3 comments:

  1. Oh that looks so good. Wish it was me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful. It's been awhile since I've been taken by a black gentleman. Lately it's been a dry spell for me with any man. My rubber dong can only do so much and miss the sensation of a real cock climaxing inside me..Total heaven! Ive vented about this frustration in my blog lately. Your beautiful posts with handsome men are getting me through this dry spell and I really appreciate it :) Franni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've all had "dry spells" Franni...they just suck don't they....
      I've been reading your wonderful blog and I'm sorry I haven't left a comment or two....
      I'm so glad that you've been enjoying my silly little blogs and I'm glad to offer you a hand....or whatever....during this dry spell!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete