Sunday, November 10, 2019

Sissy Training - Where Do We Go

"So....it's been a few days now....how do you feel?"
"I guess I'm OK......it was really hard at first....but i've kind of gotten used to it...."
"That's good.....that's what I wanted to hear....but where do we go from here?"
"What do you mean....what else do you want...."
"Oh Baby.....I want so much.....why don't you go into the bedroom and you'll see a pretty pair of pink panties on the bed.....I want you to put them on and then come back here and get down on your knees and lick my pussy until I tell you to stop...."
"You want me to wear pink panties?"
"Yes I do.....and remember who has the key!!!"













3 comments:

  1. ..I thought you lost that key on the subway last week.. you didn't tell Sissy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhhhh.....she's so much easier to manage if she thinks there's a possibility of release!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. The power of chastity. Even stronger, I'll bet, with such a tiny cock lock.

    ReplyDelete