Saturday, November 16, 2019

Tried

I tried my best to concentrate only on the big latex cock going in and out of my sissy pussy.....I felt the sissygasm building as it hit that spot.....I moved a little so that it stayed right there....
I tried to concentrate on my own pleasure as the ladies all watched......they laughed at what a pathetic sissy I was.......they rubbed their wet panties as they called me names and suggested more and more humiliating acts for me to do.....they obviously didn't know that the dildo hitting my button and the verbal abuse fueling my subby nature that I was about to spew a load like they've never seen before!!!!!
















3 comments:

  1. I love when my wife gets her big strap on out and fucks me good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kaaren, your face is the best expression of your deep pleasure

    ReplyDelete